Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Hello from Miss Millennial


I’m pretty sure I have an idea of what you’re thinking right now, “Greeaat, another whiney millennial with a blog”. Am I right? Trust me I feel your pain. I’ve seen the explosion of news coverage about millennials and their “open and honest” letters to their bosses, or the articles about how to ‘deal’ with millennials in the workforce. Those stories and articles pop up on my Facebook feed and Yahoo News and they fill me with the same dread, disdain, and annoyance as you.

This blog is about the life of a millennial, but not in the way you might expect. I’m a normal (somewhat), hardworking, respectful twenty-something girl who is trying to survive in the awkward and painful period between college ending, and being cannonballed into the real world. I’m talking about graduating, how much life after college kind of sucks, dating (which also kind of sucks) and everything from dating apps, to job searches, to filing taxes, all from the perspective of an old-fashioned, yet modern girl.

This is going to be an adventure full of clumsiness, confusion, chaos, and luckily for you, some entertaining anecdotes. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this perilous and marvelous journey called life with me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment